Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Wednesday

ste

Hey everyone! Greeting from Mexico City! This week was my first week in my new area. My new area is much different than my other area. It is much more large and has many more people. (But this is great for the work, right? :) 

We have taught many people who have been very receptive to the gospel. On Rachel's Birthday, especially, there were many wonderful miracles in the mission field. Whenever we visit people, I can always see in them a renewed sense of duty to God. I have a great responsibily to each one of these people. My companion invited many people to baptism and I am slowly trying to learn the names, steets, lifestyles, etc. of all of the people that we visit. 

Saturday there was an event at the chruch where many couples who had been living together were at last married. I didn't attend the event, but I helped set up chairs and I heard later that it was a big sucess. 

My district is wonderful. We have very awesome, funny and supportive district leaders who try to help us as much as they can. 

I hope that you are all doing well and that Rachel had a very Happy Birthday. I know that the Savior lives and that He is here to help us if we will seek Him. Have an incerdible week!

-Hermana Schuetz 

No comments:

Post a Comment