Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Wednesday

Hi Again (Another week has gone by, wow)

Hi Family

We've been working hard this week as a companionship, trying to improve our teachings, so that our investigadors can progress in the gospel. 

Yesterday we contacted and taught a golden investigator. We had another one of our investigators come to church for the first time. He told us that he he really enjoyed the services and that everything was very beatuiful. We have high hopes for him. 

We have a zone conference this week that I'm looking forward to. I hope to learn a lot and improve. 

Tomorrow my companion and I (as well as many other missionaries) are going to present a gospel lesson to the mission president. Our mission president has been stressing the importance of preparing good lesson plans. I think that for this, he is asking various missionaries to give lessons. 

I hope everyone is doing well and remembering the person who gives us all things. The blessings of the Lord are grand for those who count their blessings and look to heaven, eyes wet with tears ans a heart full of gratitude. 

Have a wonderful week, I love you all 

-Hermana Schuetz 



No comments:

Post a Comment