Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Wednesday

Hi Again :-)

Hola Familia

Hey everyone!
How did you like General Conference? I thought it was great! It was my first time watching conference in Spanish and I didn't understand everything, but from what I understood, it was excellent. I really liked the messages about remaining firm under opposition. 

I can't say that my health has been perfect, however. During the Sunday morning session of Conference didn't feel very well and I had some vomiting problems. The members helped me and a doctor subscribed some medicine for me. I feel a lot better now. 

My new companion is Hermana Solorzano :) She is from Nicaragua and is 20 years old. She has a little sister that is 14 years old, and she's a natural missionary. She knows exactly what to do and what to say and I am confident that we will work well together :)

Thanks mom and dad, for the package and the hymn books and everything :) I recieved a lot of letters, also. From Grandfather, from Jennifer, from President Barnes and members of the ward. Send my thanks to all of them :) I will try to write them all back as soon as I can. 

Papa is in my prayers. I will be praying especially hard for him in the coming week, as well as for Wink and her family. Overall, I am doing well. I am working hard to be the type of missionary that my Father in Heaven wants me to be. I have great hopes for the coming months and I am doing the best I can to help investigators come close to Christ.

I hope that everything is going well. Remember always the goodness of Jesus Christ and His power. He is the Prince of Peace and the Great Redeemer of all mankind. Although we can't understand everything, we know this: God is our loving Heavenly Father and He wants to help us. :)

God be with you

-Hermana Schuetz

No comments:

Post a Comment