Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Wednesday

Hi Family

This week was wonderful! 

We have received a lot of blessings from the Lord. Our investigators have given us names of people that we can visit. 

We had missionary transfers again, but I will continue working in the same area with my amazing companion, Hermana Olsen. 

This Sunday a member of another ward came to our sacrament meeting and brought with her a friend, who has received some missionary lessons and has acepted a baptismal date. We learned that she lives in our area, and so now we will continue teaching her. I pray that all will go well. 

The youth in the ward returned from EFY and had a great time. Many of them bore their testimonies in sacrament meeting yesterday. 

I will forever be grateful for the members and the bishop in our ward. They sacrifice a great deal everyday to help us. I hope I can live worthy of their confidence. 

I have been thinking a great deal about the power of prayer in our lives. It is very easy to slip into the habit of offering the same prayers and repeating the same mundane phrases. But when we remember whom we are addressing and His great and infinite love for us, it becomes easier to have an open and humble conversation with Him who knows all. As we pray fervently and with real intent, I know that God will reach out with a loving hand to soothe our souls a and heal our troubled minds and hearts. ´´Behold, I stand at the door and knock, and if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and sup with Him, and he with me.¨

Remember the power of prayer in our lives 

I hope all is well. Have a great week

-Hermana Schuetz 

No comments:

Post a Comment