Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Tuesday

Hey Everyone!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! Mexico is amazing. There are many wonderful sights and sounds.


I have already had many wonderful spiritual experiences with sharing the gospel. I have had the opportunity to testify of its truthfulness. We are teaching many amazing people that are ready for baptism. The Spirit is very strong. 

I can't complain about my living conditions. They are very suitable for my purposes as a missionary. We have water, electricity and beds. Not many people in Mexico have these things. Our home is well secured, as our door (and the doors of most people here) is a sliding thick metal.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment