Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Tuesday

Hey Everyone!!

Hi Family! I don't have much time to write today, but I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful time of year when we are all able to think of the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. At this time of year especially, I have tried to think of Him regularly and do the things that I know that He would have me do. The greatest gift that we can give our Savior for His birthday is gratitude for all that He has bestowed upon us. We can express that gratitude with our hearts and hands and we lift and bless, doing the things that the Savior would want us to do.

I am touched by His life, HIs ministry. I am touched by the overwhelming abundance of love that He gave while on the Earth. His life, His greatness and His righteousness fill me with a desire to serve Him all my days. My mind often reflects on the words of a touching Hymn:
Then sings my soul, My Savior, God to Thee

How Great Thou Art!
How Great Thou Art

Then sings my soul, my Savior, God to Thee

How Great Thou Art!
How Great Thou Art

And how Great He was. From the Highest place in Heaven to a humble stable in Bethlehem, He came. Not to do His own will, but the will of His Father. Not to expect recognition from the world, but to give Himself to the world.

My message is that He lives! That the babe born in Bethlehem is indeed, the Son of God, Lord in the Highest. King of King and Lord of Lords.

Have a Merry Christmas!

-Hermana Schuetz

No comments:

Post a Comment