Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Wednesday

Hola Familia

Hey everyone

This week was wonderful! We are really excited for one of our investigadors that is coming to church every Sunday and is progressing very well in the gospel. We are also very excited for an inactive family that is beginning to come to church again. 

Our ward is planning a trip to the temple later this month, and we are working to get the inactive members excited about going and setting up baptismal interviews for them. 

At the end of this week we have mission transfers again. I don't know if I'll be in the same area, or if I will get a new companion, but I willing to do whatever God wants me to do. 

I hope all is well and that you have a great week!
-Hermana Schuetz

No comments:

Post a Comment