Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Wednesday

Hey everyone it's Hermana Schuetz

Hi there

How's it going? This week was pretty good. We had a very successful activity in the church called "Casas Abiertas" (Open House). A lot of people passed through the different rooms in the church building while the members explained all of the different activities available (Young Men and Young Women's program, Primary, Etc.)

We also had a successful stake Conference. The Bishop gave a wonderful talk about the responsibility that the members have to work with the missionaries. He told the members something similiat to the following: "I would like to share something that sister Schuetz shared with us during the Ward Council--Cuicuilco Ward, you are hereby called to serve as missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Your purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them recieve the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Chrsit and His Atonement, Repentance, Baptism, Recieving the Gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. It is anticipated that your service will extend until the rest of your life. I await for you all to acept this call."

In all respects, I am trying to be the missionary my Heavenly Father wants me to be. I am frightened when I feel too relaxed, because I realize that I need to work harder. I hope to have success this week :)

-Hermana Schuetz



No comments:

Post a Comment