Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Wednesday

Hola Familia

Hi everyone 

This week has been great! We have a firm baptism date for one of our investigadors :) I am learning more and more in my new area and I am grateful for the support of all of the members and the ward council. 

We also had a day of transfers and I got the opportunity to work with one of the sister missionary leaders, Hermana Prieto. She is very hard working and kind and I have learned a great deal from her. 

I am excited to see changes in our investigadores. They are truly changing for the better. I have seen and continue to see many miracles everyday, thanks to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I continue to try to do all that I can to help everyone come nearer to Christ. 

May God forever watch over you,

-Hermana Schuetz

No comments:

Post a Comment