Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Monday

Hi Family

This week has been truly amazing. 

We had transfers. I am working in the same area, but with a new companion--Hermana Gomez, my first companion in the mission field. I am so happy to be working with Hermana Gomez again. She is an amazing missionary with a powerful testimony. She is a very intelligent doctor as well.

We had a lot of investigators and less active members at church this Sunday. I am so glad that they came. We also have several plans to work better with the members of the church to bring these people closer to Christ. I hope that they will continue to push forward. It´s a very difficult thing to completely change one´s lifestyle into a lifestyle completely opposite to the lifestyle lived by most people here in Mexico. 

Spiritual Thought: "Be Strong and of a Good Courage, be not afraid, niether be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee, withersoever thou goest." God will never abandon His children. He will always be there to bear us up during our trials, troubles and afflictions. As it is clearly written in the Old Testament, "In a little bit of wrath I hid my face from thee, but with everlasting kindness will I gather thee". I know this to be true. May the Lord forever bless us. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

-Hermana Schuetz  

No comments:

Post a Comment