Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Monday

Hi Family

Hi Everyone 

This week went by very well. We are so excited for a family that we are teaching. The mother and her son came with us to church this Sunday, and last Sunday. They are both reading the Book of Mormon, praying and they even fasted with us on Sunday. The only difficultly is that the father of the family has a difficult time living the Word of Wisdom. He is interesed in the gospel, too but we hardly get the opportunity to see him. His wife was fasting for him. I have very high hopes for this family.

We have one week left before transfers. My companion is likely to be moved to a new area, considering that she has been in the same area for a long time and that the mission president told her to expect to be transfered. 

I am so glad to hear about Rachel and Samuel`s temple trip. It`s likely those on the other side are descendents of those I`m teaching. I am very grateful for this work. 

I hope that all is well and that you have a wonderful week

-Hermana Schuetz

No comments:

Post a Comment