Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Monday

Hi Everyone, hope all is well

We had interesting things happen this week. A lady approached us as we were teaching an investigator and told us that she would like to learn more. She explained that she had just moved into our area and she had been listening to the sister missionaries in her old home. She has family who are members of the church, who encouraged her to listen to the missionaries. She has attended church and loved the experience. She has been trying to quit drinking and the sister missionaries have been a great help. She is considering being baptized. She came with us to church yesterday.

Another lady approached us with great interest as well. She told us "Tengo sed a conocer" (I´m thirsty to know). We put an appointment to visit her this week. I hope that she will learn and accept the gospel as well. I know that God has placed these people in our path for a purpose and I hope to help the best I can.

I was informed yesterday that I will be transferred to a new area. It seems a bit quick to leave, but I trust that the Lord knows best. 

Have a wonderful week!

-Hermana Schuetz  


No comments:

Post a Comment