Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Monday

Hi Family

I hope that Daniel`s wedding was a wonderful experience. I am glad to hear that the open house went well. 

We have had a great deal of success in finding people to teach this week. One lady came up to us and said something like, "Sisters! Hi! Can you come and teach me? I have cereal for you". Surprised, we entered her house and agreed to teach her. We learned that her husband had passed away and that recently her neighbor, a dear friend had also passed away. She expressed feelings of loneliness and feeling distant from God. We hope to help her the best that we can. She has received missionary lessons in the past and has family members in the church from a different ward. 

I hope that the Lord will help her.

I look forward to the women`s conference and the sessions of General Conference coming up. I hope that I can learn something new that will help the work.

Have a wonderful week,

-Hermana Schuetz


No comments:

Post a Comment