Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Tuesday

Hi Family

This week was interesting. We have a very interested investigator with a small family. She is committed to come to church this week. She even asked if we could pass by her house to attend church together. (Of course!)

We were contacted by many people with genuine interest in learning about the gospel. I hope that we can teach them effectively. I hope that they will progress. 

Tomorrow we will go on companion exchanges. I will stay in the área and my companion will leave for another área. I hope all will go well. 

Thursday we have a special Zone meeting, and soon we will have interviews with the mission president. 

I hope all is well and that you enjoyed Valentines day. 


Have a wonderful week!

-Hermana Schuetz 



No comments:

Post a Comment