Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Monday

Hi Family

Hi there!

Sorry I didn`t have much time to write last week. 

My companion passed a night in the hospital. She had some sort of "Bronquitis", but it wasn`t very serious, so she was only there for one night. She feels fine.

We had a good Día de los Reyes. I cut a slice of bread with a small plastic doll inside, as well as my companions. 

All the missionaries received toasters, mirrors and bookshelves from the mission which was pretty nice. 

One of the investigators that lives in our ward will be baptized this Saturday! He thanked me for teaching him, and said that my teachings were a contributing factor to his baptism. 

That`s all for now. Hope all is well. Have a great week!

-Hermana Schuetz

No comments:

Post a Comment