Mexico City South Mission | Av. Progreso 106, 3' Piso | Barrio Santa Catarina, Coyoacan | 04010 Mexico, Distrito Federal | Mexico

Tuesday

Hi Everyone, Did you love General Conference as much as I did?


We got the opportunity to watch General Conference in English this week. I was very grateful for all the talks. They were all super inspiring and uplifting. 

Two of our investigators came to watch it. They left quickly afterwards, so we didn`t get the opportunity to ask them how they liked it, but we will be visiting them tonight. 

I especially enjoyed the talk given by Elder M. Russell Ballard. There are many people in Mexico that have a difficult time staying in the boat. I hope that we can work to help them stay in. 

I hope you enjoyed conference as well. Have a wonderful week!

-Hermana Schuetz

No comments:

Post a Comment